Sunday, October 4, 2009

Semmi

különös, csak eszembe jutott, ahogy Mario mondja az egyik számomra legkedvesebb filmben: Írtam egy verset...ha nem jöttél volna az életembe, soha nem írtam volna meg...


Dearest Don Pablo...this is Mario.
I hope you haven't forgotten me.
Anyway...do you remember that you once asked me to say something nice about my island and I couldn't think of anything?
Now...I know. So I want to send you this tape which, if you want to, you can play to your friends. If not, you can listen to it.
Then you'll remember me...and Italy.
When you left here I thought you'd taken all the beautiful things away with you. But now...now I realise that you left something behind for me.
I also want to tell you that I've written a poem but you can't hear it because I'm embarrassed... It's called "Song for Pablo Neruda." Even if it's about the sea, it's dedicated to you.
If you hadn't come in my life I never would have written it...

(Il Postino)

2 comments:

Lea Mónika said...

Il Postino? Marti... ezmi? a youtube-on hallottam egy ilyen szamot...filmbol van? legyszi vilagosits fel, mert n erdekel....:):):)

márta said...

Vajon nem ezt hallgattad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw5daRi7PJk&feature=related

Szerintem ez a legszebb feldolgozása ennek a számnak.
Amúgy ez a világ egyik legszebb filmjének a zenéje, feltétlenül nézd meg, ha tudod.

(És már rég akartam mondani, mennyire sajnálom, hogy bezártad magad.)